skip to content
- All of our code is publicly available on
- MCUpdater is written entirely in java so it should run on any machine that Minecraft will run on.
Human dev deam
- The developers are actual human individuals who read bug reports and are often available on
for actual support (within reason).
- The server admin has full control over their own server pack. You are not beholden to any 3rd party modpack - If you have a server, you can use MCU for whatever setup you need.
Flexible file format
- You can do a LOT of interesting things with a serverpack, and can provide pretty much any client install configuration one might need.
- MCUpdater can download mods and config files for your users automatically
Redirection service support
- MCU supports
download redirection services including adfly and mediafire.
- MCU can use MD5 checksums to identify whether individual downloads have been updated or not and avoid re-downloading.
- MCUpdater can downgrade Minecraft versions for you to most major releases (no support for snapshots or particularly unpopular versions).
Multiple server instances
- MCU supports any number of different serverpack sources, each with any number of server configurations. Play in 12 different places? Great!
- MCU will launch Minecraft for you
- MCU will automatically connect you to the configured server, no waiting in the Minecraft windows.
Console log capture
- MCU will watch the Minecraft console for you, so you don't need to dig around for logfiles to see what happened when something goes wrong.
Memory & Java configuration
- Tweak your memory settings and preferred JVM path.
Custom instance directory location
- You can put your MCU instances wherever you want on the filesystem.
· Last modified: 2013/02/18 13:05 by
Back to top
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license:
CC Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported